Ways to register:
1. Manual Paper Registration
No longer offered – Online with Credit Card only
2. Online using Credit Card Payment
Select the link to the Little Athletics NSW On Line Registration
Complete all the registration details on line and pay via credit card. You will need to attend a registration day. Please bring a copy of the online registration application and the approved online payment receipt where you will receive the registration number, centre handbook and other related handouts.
3. Online Registration – Manual Payment
No Longer Offered – Online with Credit Card only
Dates: 2020 / 2021 Season
BLAC ACCEPTS THE ACTIVE KID’S SPORTS VOUCHER AT TIME OF ONLINE REGISTRATION.
Registrations available via LANSW website: www.lansw.com.au & BLAC website www.blac.com.au
Pre- season BLAC registration sessions.
- Friday 18.09.2020, 6- 9pm at Cornucopia reserve Glenwood.
- Sunday 11.10.2020, 12- 4pm at Cornucopia reserve Glenwood.
In- season BLAC registration sessions.
- Friday 16.10.2020, 5- 9pm at Cornucopia reserve Glenwood (introduction night).
- Each following Friday night 6- 9pm from 23.10.2020 until 27.11.2020, after which time all new season registrations/ 2 week trials will take place on a demand basis.
Registration costs: Tiny Tots & U6- $90, U7 to U17- $100 for the season (plus cost of uniform).
4 yrs (as at 31 December) to 17 yrs
NB. Proof of age is required at time of registration for all registrations this year.
Note: For Tiny Tots – Children must have had their 4th birthday by time of registration.